Parent-Teacher Conferences are almost here! Please help us reach our school-wide goal of 100% participation! Parents/Guardians have the option to attend schedule & attend their conference either In-Person or Remotely on.
Facecoverings are required for In-Person Conferences. In-Person attendance is limited to Parents/Guardians only, do not bring children, etc. Appointment times are limited to 10 or 15 minutes depending on the teacher & we MUST stay on schedule for several reasons and appreciate your help!
Parents/Guardians will select available appointment times with their student(s) Homeroom Teacher through our website. You may also choose to make appointments with our PE, Music, Title I, and/or Special Ed Teachers.
- Click on the Teacher’s name.
- Then select your day from the available options
- Then select your time from the available options
- Finally, complete the requested information (Your name, email, phone, In-Person or Remote, etc.)
- Repeat for each child! Please be sure to select different times for each child!
If you will need days/times that are not listed, please contact the teacher(s) directly! Parents who prefer a ‘Remote Conference’ should complete the sign-up process AND contact the specific teacher via email to make those arrangements.
If you need help scheduling your appointment, please contact the office at 263-4364.
Thank you for helping make Fowler Elementary the best!